Monday, September 26, 2005

Friends

I love making new friends! Since moving to Georgia I have made so many and I'm so thankful for it. Yesterday the kids had a birthday party to attend. There were about 10 other kids there with their moms. A few of us really clicked and we stood around the kitchen island talking for what seemed like hours.

Renee is a former Seattleite, Maureen is a Jersey Girl whom has strong ties to the west coast. These two along with myself and the birthday boy's mom, Heather, just gabbed and gabbed and gabbed and gabbed. At the end we all exchanged numbers/emails and we are planning to meet for coffee. Out of all the women at the party I really felt a strong connection to these two women. It's wild, really. We just talked and laughed, as if we have known each other for years.

No comments: