Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Home is Where the Heart is....

...but you have to find a home before you can put your heart in it! Right now I'm stressed beyond beliefe. Our move is coming up in about a month and Michael is currently on the search for a place for us to rent in Buffalo. So far, after one day of calling and looking, we have nothing. Hopefully today he fairs better, puts a deposit down on something and we can live happily ever after UNTIL we start looking for a house to buy in 6-12 months.

There is another option, if we don't find anything but it's not the one that will make me happy. I'm trying not to think about it but it just might well have to be thought about.

Uh.. I don't know... I just hope and pray that some place will take dogs that is in a safe area and close enough to my family and friends.

No comments: