Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm So Bored It Hurts

It's not like the kitchen doesn't need cleaning, or the laundry doesn't need to be completed, or this big basket of socks that we aimlessly search through daily for socks doesn't need to be put away, or the home schooling shelves don't need to be organized, or the garage doesn't need to be cleaned, or the sheets don't need to be changed, or the tables and shelves and pictures and knick-knacks don't need to be dusted, or the Christmas cards don't need to be written out, or the house vacuumed with the ever-beautiful-new-vacuum-cleaner, or the dishwasher emptied, or like I don't need to exercise, or take the kids to the park, or go to the death-trap-of-a-store-Walmart to buy a birthday present for one of the countless children's party that we get invited to, or like I don't need to mow the lawn just one last time, or bring the Christmas decorations out of the attic, or, or, or, or, or, or....

And, despite these countless things I COULD BE DOING, I'm still bored. I don't want to clean the kitch, do the laundry, sort the socks, organize shelves, clean the shithole garage, change the sheets, dust, write, vacuum, empty the dishwasher, exercise, go to the park, go to the death-trap-of-a-store-Walmart, mow the lawn or get the Christmas stuff out of the attic.. I don't wanna. And, here I sit, while the kids watch Star Wars, BORED OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND thinking about ways I could go eat some Chinese food and totally BLOW my diet for the week. Blargh!

No comments: