Monday, September 26, 2005

Incompetance!

On Wednesday night before the show we went to dinner and aftewards we went to have a cup of coffee. Jordyn's granmother, Sally, bought me dinner so it was the least I could do to offer to pay for coffee and dessert. We went to this place in Atlanta called The Gregorian Terrace and had a HORRIBLE server named Erica. To add to it, the ever so brilliant and delightful, Erica (NOT!) ran my card through twice, charging me double. I am seething right now. I called the bank and they told me what to do and that there are dispute papers being sent but the best thing to do would be to call the bar and ask them to fix it. I did just that but they won't be able to do anything until Monday morning. The manager-on-duty said he'd call when everything was done but YOU KNOW I'm calling them back first thing Monday morning.

I hate bad servers.

But, moreso, I hate INCOMPETANCE.

[in my best Napolean Dynamite voice, directed at Erica] "Ya freakin' idiot. Sheeesh."

No comments: