Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Boss Makes the Best!

Who's "The Boss" you might ask? I'm not talking about Bruce Springstein. For the Lane family members know who the TRUE BOSS is: Me!

Lately Olivia has taken to calling me "The Boss". That girl is the fucking genius of the family, don'tchaknow! She finds any occassion to tell Papa how Mama's the boss and he's not. Basically she tells him to stuff it. Hahaha *pointing at the pilot* snicker, laugh, howl...

This morning I decided to treat the chi'ren to a breakfast of all breakfasts. I made easy-over eggs for Mikey and scrambled (with feta) for Livey and I. Mikey and I had green olives and he had some sliced ham. Livey, Benny and I had some lovely turkey sausages and the kids all had a piece of toast. Benny will still not give eggs a chance. However, he now eats pasta with red sauce so I'm not fucking complaining. The breakfast was complete with ketchup, Juicy Juice and coffee (pour moi). Benny sat in my seat so he was Mama. Mikey sat in the pilot's seat so he was Papa and Olivia sat in her own seat thus declaring her the WINNER! I sat in our guest seat making me anyone I want to be. Hmmm.. Whom shall I be? Let me think. I think I'll be Angelina Jolie. That way I can look at myself in the mirror for hours and masterbate thus making Angelina Jolie have multiple orgasms. But, I digress.

Back to the topic at hand.

While eating Olivia looks over at me and says "My Boss makes everything the Best!"

Let it be known from this day forward that I AM THE BEST! My daughter said so and she is a fucking genius, don'tchaknow!

No comments: