Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankfullness; Today and Always!

I'm thankful for having the husband I do. He takes me with my faults and has made me a better person over the years. I'm thankful for his intelligence and that he pursued his dream and got it! I'm thankful that he's safe in the friendly skies and will continue to thank the Lord for that daily.

I'm thankful for the chance I have to raise children. Sometimes they drive me nuts but they are my life and I am thankful for the three children I have raised so far and the one that we will all raise together.

I'm thankful for a healthy pregnancy.

I'm thankful to see the sibling interactions that I do, as I was an only child. I'm thankful that the kids are so close and I pray for an abundance of that gratitude as they get older and mature.

I'm thankful that we have a family that loves us, unconditionally, and that will help us when we have bumps in the road as well as encourage us when we are flying over hurdles.

I'm thankful for friends that care and for being given the presence and acceptance of self to be able to make friends and be loyal to them.

I'm thankful for all the right that our country provides us.

I'm thankful for the sun, the moon, the stars, the seasons...the earth!

No comments: