Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This One's for You x 2!

You may or may not know it but I'm not too happy living here...Yet!

However, our Tuesday Night Dinner Club and your sweet child (however early he does wake) and are turning that around.

I love cooking for you and seeing your smile after you take the first bite. It really does my heart proud. So, while I'm still trying to find my Buffalo-niche, you have provided me comfort that only a true friend can.

So, thanks Jo. It's going to be much easier adapting to life up here with you by my side.


x2:

Dearest Cousin! You, too, have made my assimilation easier. With your visits, our shopping excursions and walks that never were (we had good intentions and we will be doing this thrice weekly, come spring, I promise). Plus the fact that our "children" play so well together. Thanks to you, too!

At least I am comforted in knowing that when I was first in GA it took me months to make real friends. Here I have two of the realest, ever.

/mush

No comments: