Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So, I've Been Blogging for a Year!

Wow, it's hard to imagine. I deleted it and then asked for it back and am really glad I did. I like being able to "BlogThis!" at any given moment. I'm sure blogging will get slow in the new year or maybe not. Who knows?

I'm at the point in this pregnancy where I am looking forward to having another child to care for. I think about how it will be to care for another newborn (I really do love that phase), how I'm going to lose weight, how I'm going to keep up with things, how life -in general- will go and just how things will change. But, when I think about it I'm thrown back to knowing that we have been blessed thus far and the blessings won't stop. Sure it'll get hard along the way but when is life not hard?

Here's to another year of blogging; no matter where life takes me!

No comments: