Monday, July 10, 2006

I Feel Overwhelmed . . .

This house isn't any bigger than 1100square feet. There isn't a basement and the garage is fairly organized. Yet, I feel overwhelmed. I feel like a weight is upon me and it leaves me feeling hopeless and confused. How on earth am I supposed to enjoy my last days in Georgia while worrying about packing up all our belongs?

I guess pregnancy just compounds all these deep feelings I've been having. :( I wish that I could just magically fast forward to the first week of August, heck even September. I'd love to just have that settled feeling. Right now I'm overwhelmed and later unsettlement will take it's place. Thank God we're moving to a place that is waiting for us with arms wide open. At least there is comfort in that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all here waiting for you!!!!

Cindy said...

You'll get there...just keep swimming.