Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sometimes I Do This...

Yes, sometimes I disappear from whatever blogging/journalling program I am using. I tend to take these breaks b/c I really am too busy and that leads to a definitive quietness. It's not that I don't have anything to say, I'm just too tired and spent to say it.

Life is going pretty darn well. The kids are keeping me busy and every day, almost, we have something to do. From Karate to Story Time, we do it all. They are doing really well with their school work and learning a lot. This week they are going to learn about fractions more and division. They are also trying to get finished with six hours of reading time for the Six Flags Reading Program. It's very motivating and I guess I will have to think of things like this to keep the motivation high.

On Friday, the 17th, we had a little Valentine's Party here at our house. Michelle and her four children came, along with my friend Rene and her adorable daughter Emory. It was a real success. I really would like to throw more parties like this. Once a month parties, with a specific theme and dinner for the moms, to boot. Too cool. The main problem is this glorified apartment of a house that we live in.

My biggest hope is that Michael lands a good paying job in which he can fly OUT of Atlanta, so that we don't have to move. I really don't want to have to move from this area; we love it so. But, we'll have to do what we'll have to do and that's what it boils down to.

Anyway, I know I should write more. Time slips by and every day something happens that I think to myself, "I need to blog that" but I don't. I'll try harder. I promise.

No comments: