Saturday, November 19, 2005

Spots on the Nose are SUPPOSED to be a Sign of Intelligence in Dogs...

BUT NOT FOR SADIE! Ugh.

I just let the dogs out to pee/poop. Summer took care of her business and came in. Sadie, however, felt the need to traverse down the hill. Fine. She usually poops down there. Well, one minute I see her and the next I don't so I walk down, calling her all-the-while. No response. Finally I see her and she's choking down something. Oh Mah Gahd. What the fuck could she be eating? I high-tail it. I see her eating bread from a store bag, the plastic kind. What? So, now I'm yelling and throwing pine cones, acorns, grass, whatever at her to get her away from it. I go to climb up the hill to smack her away from it and I tumble, backwards and land on the left side of my face. Nice. Real. Nice. Finally, I get up the damn hill and pull her away only to find that the bread is moldy. Ugh. Stupid. Stupid. Studid. I push the bread with a stick that I found through the gate of the basketball court, close the gate and slide back down the hill and get Sadie back up to our driveway.

So now, I'm wodering if she'll get diarrhea from the mold. Michael says these things always happen to me but they don't. I just take the dogs out more than he does. Grrrrr...

My question is this: WHO THROWS BREAD INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S YARD AND WHY?!?!?!!?!!?! Fuckers.

No comments: